Monday, December 6, 2010

Elegant Medical Alert Review



I have been on an endless quest to find my Mom a pretty Medical Alert bracelet or necklace. Well my quest is OVER! You can find yours here : Elegant Medical Alert Or visit them on Facebook

I requested the Stainless Steel Heart Pendant (photo below)... IT IS AMAZING! I did not think that it would be as nice at it really is! I truly can't explain how beautiful this piece is... It is a functional, cute and trendy Medical Alert. I personally feel this is the type of item that would be appropriate for ALL AGES. This is the type of piece that you can feel the quality, it's not heavy but you can tell it's not a cheap concrete-block store type item. On a scale from 1 to 10 I give this particular piece of jewelry a 9.5 ! !

Elegant Medical carries everything from Diamonds, Sterling Silver and Gold to the very trendy Stainless Steel and even silicone! You can get your item personalized with custom engraving also.

I will definitely be back to purchase with Elegant Medical for sure!

1 comment: